Light fire fighting engines AC-2,0-50 «KASATKA» produced by TITAL COMPANY are combination of maneuverability and compactness with high performance characteristics.
- Small dimensions of the engine provide mobility in dense conditions of modern cities;
- The amount of water and foam is sufficient to supply the first attack on fire;
- The fire fighting truck is equipped with all the necessary fire and rescue equipment, which can be expanded due to customer`s needs;
- The use of lightweight materials reduces overall weight and simplifies driving;
- Placing a ladder and suction hoses at an angle simplifies and accelerates their removal.
||7 ÷ 7,5
|Specific power, kW/t.
||23 ÷ 32
||from 1+4 … 6
– performance, l/sec
– pressure, m
30 ÷ 50
– water, l
– foam, l
1 500 ÷ 2 300
90 ÷ 150
* The parameters above are basic and can be changed to meet the customer`s requirements.
Polypropylene tanks manufactured by TITAL COMPANY are featured by their original “honeycomb” construction. The entire internal volume of the tank is divided by partitions into compartments with small overflow holes at the bottom of the partitions for liquid flow. This greatly improves the transverse and longitudinal stability of the car when cornering and braking.
- The “honeycomb” construction has great dynamic strength and allows thinner sheets to be used compared to usual design, which results in reduced weight of the tanks.
- Polypropylene tanks are highly durable and easy for repairing.
- The warranty period for TITAL manufactured tanks is 10 years.
Centrifugal with authonomous water priming system and foam proportioning system.
Mounted on a subframe through vibration supports. Provides the ability to work from all types of water supply (pond, fire hydrant, other fire engine, etc.). The pump unit is controlled from the pump compartment. The suction nozzle of the fire pump and the nozzle for filling the tank from another water source are located inside of the pump compartment.
The use of Protek 360 and 366 selectable gallonage nozzles allows you to:
- regulate water consumption;
- form 3 different jet shapes;
- stop the water supply using a ball valve with n-shaped handle.
Provided with flushing mode and stainless filter mesh.
||This is a foam system made as a complete independent unit that only needs water and foam agent. Consists of a power generator motor, compressor, foam mixing section and controls.
Set of hydraulic and pneumatic rescue equipment
Fire truck can be equipped with professional hydraulic and pneumatic rescue tools, depending on the needs and requirements of the customer:
- hydraulic cutters, spreaders, combined tools with a hand pump or oil station;
- hydraulic rams, stabilization equipment for work at road accidents;
- pneumatic lifting bags inflated with compressed air cylinder;
- leak sealing bags for leakage and breakouts from tanks, pipes, etc.
||Illumination on scene is an important point in fire and rescue operations for effective work and safety of all participants.
LED light telescopic mast extends easily, rotates around its axis and provides reliable illumination.